I want to see new posts and reviews! I understand I will receive a FREE gift for signing up.
Our review of “Backyard Revolution – Space-Saving Solar Power in the home” proved so popular that we’re presenting another product review about saving on energy costs.
Can you imagine if the world ran out of energy sources? The world would go dark, cold and still! Think about it, the daily conveniences you used to enjoy and maybe take for granted because you can easily access them frequently, all gone. How can you easily charge your mobile phones and smart devices when their batteries are empty if there’s no electricity? What about getting around if there’s no fuel? How will you keep your home warm and bright? That is how dependent you are on energy. When it’s gone, you are immobilized.
This is why even with the soaring prices of electricity, people pay for it. And they pay with hard-earned money. The price of electricity is influenced by many factors like fuels, power plants, the transmission and distribution system, weather conditions, regulations and of course profit for utility owners and shareholders. Everything is expensive because there are maintenance, operating and repair costs that need to be taken care of. Not to mention the cost of over-capacity due to constantly changing supply and demand. But despite the surging prices, you pay for it because you need it.
Imagine what happens during strong typhoons, when all power lines have been destroyed in your area and your electricity provider tells you that they are aware of the problem but you will have to wait for at least 48 hours for the electricity to come back. What will you do then?
Mark Edwards was asking the same question when his family’s electricity was cut because of downed power lines. He witnessed his wife and daughters embracing one another to battle the cold and he couldn’t do anything to alleviate the situation. That moment was heartbreaking, and he swore to himself it would never happen again, that he would never put his full trust in those big electric companies that don’t seem to care about what families are going through without electricity, despite paying on time. He swore he would protect his family and keep them safe and warm.
Who is Mark Edwards?
Mark Edwards made the revolutionary Power Efficiency Guide that can drastically change your life and the lives of others. It is a digital guide that will help you build your very own energy source and will save you a lot of money. Seeing his family’s situation without electricity and feeling powerless to fix it was life-changing for him. He researched and studied about alternative sources of power that should be cheap and easy to make since he didn’t have any background in building complicated machines. He is after all only a geography teacher.
Mark’s hard work paid off when he remembered his late uncle, who was an engineer who researched about energy fields. He also asked help from another engineer who used to work with his uncle to interpret his research about the spinning principle that is actually used in electric cars today. From there, they were able to build a new technology that charges itself while providing power. It’s a self sufficient generator and you can build it with the Power Efficiency Guide.
To give you a better understanding about it, here’s a list of what you should know.
The Good Points:
2. It is an incredible technology that is easy and cheap to build. 90% of its materials you can get from your yard or your nearest junk shop. It’s that cheap but can give you big savings and can power any appliances in your home.
3. While you may have a traditional generator, it can cost you a lot with its dependency on expensive gas. You may be thinking of getting a solar panel which is really costly. And how sustainable is it? You can’t expect sun 24/7. This energy source, though, can power up an entire home and is a lifesaver when the electricity goes out. You don’t even need to wait for a blackout. You can use it as soon as you’re done building it.
4. The design is brilliant and it produces clean energy. It is SAFE because it produces NO dangerous fumes that may cause fires and explosions.
5. It is the real thing! It has changed the lives of more than 80,000 individuals and saved them an average of $1,600 a year.
6. If you are not blown away by the result, you will have a 60-day, no questions asked, money back guarantee. Plus you will have an unlimited customer support for life because Mike Edwards will be giving you his personal email for any of your questions.
The Bad Points:
1. Building something so useful may intimidate you but the guide is pretty simple and was created for everybody.
2. It’s a digital copy so you will need to download it to your smart device or computer with internet connection.
Should You Get It?
It isn’t good to be fully dependent on something that is as expensive as electricity from the power grid. You work so hard to provide for yourself and your family, at the same time trying not to fall behind paying your utility bills where prices are always going up. What if there is an effective and efficient way to cut your expenses? What if instead of paying those energy moguls, you can actually save your money and spend it somewhere else, like your children’s education fund or just about anything your family wants and needs? If you are like more than 80,000 individuals who have built this amazing device to save themselves from paying expensive bills, then this guide is FOR YOU!
Blog posts on this website may contain affiliate links. This means that the site owner may receive a commission if you purchase through these links.